3PGC Practitioner Registration
Are you interested in being listed as a Registered Three Principles Practitioner on the 3PGC.org website?
Here’s how it works:
Check to see if you meet these four criteria:
1. You currently teach the Three Principles exclusively in your work in improving the mental well-being of your clients
2. You have taught the Three Principles for a minimum of two years
3. You routinely refer to Sydney Banks as a primary source in your work and recommend his books and recordings to your clients
4. You are able to commit time and financial support to 3PGC:
● Provide occasional content (e.g. blogs, podcasts, Q&A, articles) for publication on the website, or periodically volunteer in some other capacity (planning, organizing, administrative)
● Contribute financially to 3PGC annually in accordance with the suggested practitioner donation policy ($250-2500 per year)
If you meet all four of the listed criteria, simply fill out the application below. A member of our practitioner registration committee will contact you to review your application and complete the application process. It will offer you a chance to ask any questions and for us to get to know our tribe!
If you do not meet one or more of the criterion, we encourage you to come back in the future should your situation change. We also invite you to become a 3PGC member to stay in touch (it’s free).
Thank you for your interest and support in bringing the Three Principles to a broader audience.
Read the 3PGC Principles-Based Practitioner Philosophy
By agreeing to be listed as a practitioner on the 3PGC.org website, I am affirming
that I meet the following criteria:
- I teach The Three Principles exclusively in my work in improving the mental wellbeing
of my clients, and have been doing so for a minimum of two years;
- I routinely refer to Sydney Banks as a primary source in my work and recommend his
books and recordings to my clients;
- I agree to commit both my time and financial support to 3PGC. Accordingly, I will
provide content (e.g. blogs, podcasts, Q&A, articles) for publication on the
website from time to time, or periodically volunteer in some other (planning, organizing,
administrative) capacity. Additionally, I will contribute financially to 3PGC annually
in accordance with the suggested practitioner donation policy ($250-2500 per year).